SO thrilled to share that Rainbow Train is finally available nationally, for physical purchase (on CD Baby) and digital download. Soon will be carried on iTunes, Amazon, etc. In the meantime, visit CD Baby for all purchases! More soon. Here are some things people are saying: "This CD is amazing! It is making me cry! Thank you so much for this fun, beautiful, insightful, musical gift of acceptance and love." (that one just came via text message two minutes ago :)Read more
reviews, photos and more...
and sign up on the email list for updates!
Upcoming Rainbow Train Events
RIGHT NOW: Rainbow Train is available for purchase on CD baby! www.cdbaby.com/cd/rainbowtrain!
June 4-7 - Rainbow Train co-sponsors the Kids' Camp at the Philadelphia Trans Health Conference
Past Rainbow Train Events
March 20 (Friday) 8:30-10 AM - presenting at Delaware Valley Association for the Education of Young Children (DVAEYC)
- This is the premiere event for the early education community in the Delaware Valley. It brings together over 1500 early educators, presenters, exhibitors, and public officials for two days of idea-sharing and discussion of the importance of PLAY.
- Late March - Kickstarter Campaign!
- April 26 (Sunday) 10-11:30 AM - presenting songs of diversity at Germantown Jewish Center for families. Details TBA
- May 14-21 - Chana is music educator in residence at Foundation for Jewish Camp's Cornerstone Program, a professional development program for summer camp counselors. Rainbow Train curriculum will be presented in a training as well as other diversity work through music.
- Mid-May - Release Rainbow Train animated video
- Late May - Launch youtube channel. Release Dress Up and Dance video.
- Rainbow Train CD Release Party!
May 3 2:30-4:35 PM - Philadelphia CD release @ William Way LGBT Community Center!
- Activities start at 2:30
- Concert starts at 3:00
- May 5 - national and international digital release date!
- RSVP via Facebook here & follow Rainbow Train Music on Facebook for more details.